Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Some payments are processed using Stripe secure system. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption.
We may collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms;
- analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences)
Disclosure of Information
We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Advertising & Retargeting
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Alegacy across the web.
AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on your usage of Alegacy by placing a cookie on your device.
Said cookie does not identify you, nor does it give anyone access to your device. It is used to show that you’ve visited the site and to let our 3rd party partners know you visited it as well so they might display relevant information to you at a later date.
AdWords remarketing allows us and our partners to deliver a higher quality web experience for you by only delivering relevant, high-quality advertisements.
By accessing the website at https://alegacymarketing.com/get-started/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://alegacymarketing.com/terms-of-service-privacy-policy/
- The materials on ALEGACY’S website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Alegacy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, ALEGACY does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- ALEGACY will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. ALEGACY makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since ALEGACY uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
In no event shall ALEGACY be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on ALEGACY’s website, even if ALEGACY or a ALEGACY authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on ALEGACY’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ALEGACY does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. ALEGACY may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, ALEGACY does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ALEGACY has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ALEGACY of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ALEGACY may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of ARIZONA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in PHOENIX ARIZONA, county.
- Instagram Credentials
We require your Instagram credentials to run our service. To run our service, we use need to target accounts from your Instagram account to drive traffic to your account. This is a marketing tactic which will increase your exposure and following with real organic followers.
The expected number of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
- ALEGACY is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is also your responsibility to comply with Instagram’s community guidelines.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences.
- Because we are an internet based service we can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Credit Card Payments and PayPal
You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or with your credit card company or perform a chargeback.
- ALEGACY is in no way liable for any account suspension, ban, or picture deletion done to your account by Instagram.